Our Vision Statement
‘Inspiring every child on their journey to become successful and resilient learners in a caring community.’
Our Mission Statement
The following aims and values are the foundation on which the whole school’s development for the future will be built.
We want our children:
- To be proud of our school;
- To have high self-esteem;
- To become citizens who appreciate the diversity of their community and the wider world;
- To be happy and fulfilled;
- To have the attitude, skills and knowledge to become successful people.
To achieve this we must, as a school community:
- Ensure a safe, secure, inspirational environment;
- Recognise, value and celebrate the uniqueness of each individual;
- Provide positive role models as part of a positive school experience;
- Deliver a broad, balanced, ‘rich’ curriculum;
- Listen to one another.